Friday, June 10, 2011

I’m a Featured Artist at the Kraft Journal & Other News




I am thrilled to be the featured artist at the Kraft Journal today! You can see the post featuring the card I made with Majestic Eagle Head from Whimsy Stamps HERE.




If you like my card, please consider voting for me in the Scrapbooks, etc. Craft It Forward challenge. I am currently in the #2 spot. The prize is $500 with an additional $500 donation to a charity of my choice. You can vote once daily through Sunday, June 12. CLICK HERE TO VOTE!




Also, Whimsy Stamps will be releasing their very own online magazine! The first issue with debut on June 15th and is stuffed with inspiration! The first issue of this online magazine will be free. Be sure to stop by the Whimsy Inspiration blog on June 15 to view your courtesy copy.


5 comments:

Dianna said...

Yeah, Cheryl! Congratulations on the feature!

It's a GORGEOUS card! Just so you know, I will continue to vote! ;-)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow, I know a star :)!!!!! Your work is fantastic and very special so glad everyone can see that. Have a great weekend.

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love your card! Congrats, Cheryl. :)

Jennipher said...

Oh wow, Congrats on the feature. I'm going to have to check you out.

xiumaiyuki said...

oh, of course you've made it! I had no doubt at all!!! whoooo hoooooo!!!