Saturday, October 16, 2010

Music Saves My Soul #5

Today I want to share a song by one of my favorite artists, Neko Case. When my brother first introduced me to her music, I was not impressed. It was too country sounding for me. But, after giving her another listen or two, she became one of my favorites. There is just something about her voice and quirky lyrics that makes me listen to her albums over and over again. Her "Blacklisted" album would be another of my "desert island" discs.

Although "Hold On, Hold On" is not my favorite song, it is a good one. I had a hard time finding a video to embed that had decent sound quality. It seems I keep picking songs that don't have slick, commercial videos. I hope you enjoy it any how. Have a great week end!






To join in and share a song, link up your blog post on Marcea's blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter. The only thing this blog misses is a few pictures of some gadgets.

Alex Karver
cellular jammer

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a powerful voice - absolutely fabulous song! xx

Karin said...

Awesome song offering!

silverchimes said...

Good one! This is one of my favorites from that album.